Terms and Conditions
- Live performances from critically acclaimed Australian Artists
- Theme nights and interactive passenger experiences
- Artist meet & greet / signing session
- Casino Royale
- Poolside movie screen
- Royal Caribbean International’s activities around the ship
All on board staterooms feature:
- Television and telephone
- Ensuite facilities
- Vanity area with hair-dryer
- Dedicated stateroom attendant.
- Fine dining in main dining room
- Specialty dining options (additional charges apply)
- Casual dining / buffet style restaurant
- Poolside café and ice-cream machines
- Free room service until midnight (surcharge applies)
- Non-stop ice-water, tea, coffee and iced-tea / cordial selection (excludes specialty teas & coffees)
- Stair steppers, stationary bikes, spinning bikes, treadmills, elliptical machines and free weights.
- Special aerobic / yoga / spin classes
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room and Vitality Spa Centre.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE HOLIDAY PRICE
(per person – twin share)
- Cruise onboard Royal Caribbean’s “Radiance of the Seas”
- All meals, entertainment and gratuities on board (excluding drinks and specialty restaurants).
- Port charges and government taxes
Costs are per adult in $AUD and are based on a twin sharing basis. Single travellers must pay the full twin share price. Costs are subject to change with or without notice.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE HOLIDAY PRICE
- Airfare, passport and fees, insurances of all kinds
- Laundry, phone calls, beverages, items of a personal nature, optional excursions etc.
The price does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home if you leave the cruise at your own volition, or due to illness, or a consequence of official action by the government.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
Once you have decided to book on BRAVO 2018, simply ask your Cruiseco agent to book.
On confirmation of your booking, a written letter will be sent to your agent.
Upon confirmation it will be necessary for you to a pay a deposit of 25% of the fare to secure your booking. A second payment of 25% must be paid before 1st of December, 2017. A third payment of 25% must be paid before 31st Mar, 2018.
Bookings made after the 1st of December 2017 require a single 50% deposit. Bookings made after the 1st of April 2018 require a single 75% deposit. You may be able to arrange monthly instalment payments with your travel agent (conditions apply). This deposit secures your cruise berth. Final payment is due by the 23rd of July 2018
Any special meal requirements will be made on a “request” basis only. We cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will we assume any responsibility or liability if passengers’ special meal requests are not fulfilled. Requests for main dining times in the Main ‘Cascades’ dining room are on a request basis only. Please do so through your Cruiseco travel agent.
Artist line up is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change. In the unlikely event that any band / performer cancels or cannot fulfil their performance obligations for any reason, there will be no refunds. The ticket is for the cruise experience as a whole and not for individual acts.
Travel documents will be sent to you 14-21 days prior to departure from Australia (providing full payment has been received). If you are leaving home earlier please ask your Cruiseco Travel Agent to request your travel documents in good time.
BOOKING CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
It is strongly recommended that all guests take out Travel Insurance for this holiday. Please speak to your Cruiseco Travel Agent at the time of booking about Travel Insurance.
In the unfortunate event that you should have to cancel your holiday, we must be notified in writing. The day we receive this notice in writing, will be considered the date your cancellation has been made.
Certain cancellation fees apply to your holiday if cancelled after a deposit or final payment has been made. These cancellation fees will be levied by the shipping company and will be greater the closer to your travel date that you cancel. You should check very carefully with your travel agent what these fees are before you make your booking.
Booking Changes: a fee of $25 per person will be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed unless the change increases the value of the booking. Please note that this does not apply to complete name changes or cabin downgrades which are considered cancellations and full cancellation fees apply as per the below grid. Please note that one of the original deposited guests must remain in the booking at all times.
CANCELLATIONS & CANCELLATION FEES
Notice of cancellation and complete name changes must be made in writing to your Cruiseco Travel Agent. The following scale of charges will apply when notice of cancellation is received prior to holiday departure.
|Immediately to 20 October 2017||$150 per person|
|21 October 2017 – 20 January 2018||$250 per person|
|21 January 2018 – 22 July 2018||Loss of 50% of total holiday cost|
|23 July 2018 – 01 September 2018||Loss of 75% of total holiday cost|
|02 September 2018 – No Show||Loss of 100% of total holiday cost|
These cancellation fees are in addition to any cancellation fees that may be levied by your travel agent.
BRAVO! Cruise of the Performing Arts is a brand name of Cruisin Country Pty. Ltd. and is operated for Cruisin Country Pty. Ltd. by Discovery Travel Centre Pty. Ltd trading as Cruiseco. Licence number: 2TA001284 ABN 12001934461.